Friday, July 3, 2015

Butterfinger Protein Breakfast Shake

Good evening everyone!

I came across this recipe for a protein shake that is suppose to taste like butterfingers. I tried it out this morning and it actually wasn't half bad! I have a 14 day supply of chocolate protein powder so I am going to see where this takes me on my weight loss journey! I'm going to have you all keep me accountable! This morning i weighed in at 312.6 and i will let you all know in 14 days what my weight is and if this shake has helped at all.

I have always struggled with my weight so I am always looking for new ideas and things to help, I will be sure to pass them on to everyone! Let me know in the comments if you have anything that's been working for you!
Love always, 
Mandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment